• B.Sc Honors from UBC Computer Engineering, Canada; Duke (Duke) MBA (Master of Business
• 18 years of working experience in Silicon Valley, at senior manager and director positions for
Fortune 500 companies, including Cisco, SanDisk, Trend Micro, etc.
• Managed product development and marketing & Sales team, responsible for $400M annual
revenue business, led the completion of five mergers and acquisitions projects; responsible for
strategic partnerships and large companies including China Lenovo, HP, Dell, Google, Facebook,
Microsoft, Xiaomi etc.
• Was an executive of a high-tech start-up company, led the company’s product development,
listing and sales, and was acquired by Alcatel.
• Serving as a mentor in Silicon Valley’s top incubator, teaching, currently coaching six startup
companies including three blockchain companies
• Investment partner of California Venture Funds, managing partner of Crossvine Capital
Venture Capital Fund, managing $45M AUM, investing in 22 founding companies, one listed and
• Member of Management Board of Cross-border Private Ventures (Innovative Ventures),
focusing on China, M&A in the United States in the Middle East
• He was a managing partner of a real estate investment fund (Blue Fire Fund) in California,
achieving an average annual return of 35%.
• In 2016, it started to engage in blockchain and crypto currency related technology
development and investment. Private investment $150,000. Is an investor and partner of 2
crypto venture and investment funds (a Berkeley, New York)
• Managing Partner of Stonegate Digital Fund, a current cryptographic fund
• Currently vice president of CryptoFury, Silicon Valley’s e-ticketing startup company,
responsible for strategic partnerships and management in China
• Currently a Chinese startup and ICO Company IPChain US Business Director
• Serving as a board member and advisor to three Silicon Valley blockchain startup companies
(OPEN Platform, Voice Coin, etc.)
• Have been the speaker and on the panels of many United States and China Ventures, Venture
Capital, Cross-Border Investment, Blockchain Technology Forum
• One of the founding partners of Blocklize, California, focused on selecting high-quality start-up
companies with breakthrough technologies to accelerate product development and market
adoption to help with financing and investment. Establishes Silicon Valley’s top blockchain
venture capital fund and professional ecosystem.